Archive for the ‘Pedicure’ Category
Nails with flowers with perfect design
Thick enough to go on smoothly and not run, but not so thick that it takes hours to dry properly. This is perfect french manicure decorated with flowers.
Trendy Nails with flowers in different shades
Pink nails with flowers
I’ve taken a few pictures of the pink to try and do the color justice, but I’m not sure if any of them are quite right.This one is the best, but in real life the color is a little brighter, the most important is to create a Nails with flowers with amazing look.
Red nails with flowers
If you want a fabulous bright summer nail polish, then look no further than Zoya Audrina – I always get compliments about my red nails when I am wearing this.
Special Pedicure Nails with flowers in red shades
Red pedicure nails with flowers
This red nail polish can be a little streaky, when I’ve previously tried to use Nails Inc Heath nail polish on my pedicure I’ve given up as I just can’t get a good even opaque finish.
Summer Pedicure with brocade
According to Sephora’s Jessica Anderson white nails are the trend of the moment for summer. Although my favorite for more natural tones is an Summer manicure (like French pedicure, but with more pink fleshy tones), I like the concept of white nails. This looks very chic with this summer’s metallic trends in Summer Pedicure, picture white nails with a bronze purse or white toes peeping out of gold sandals with your best summer glow. Soft care for pedicure. I’m loving it already! I wasn’t sure how I felt about these unusual decoration of pedicure until I saw them on quite a few of my friends and I must say, they look really great with your best fake bake. Tan toes and VINYL Deborah Lippmann in Call Me look very sexy and a dark gold metallic will look great with those gold Summer Pedicure you’ve been saving for that special evening. I can’t resist Vinyl’s chic little bottles anyway, so this is a great excuse to pick up Art-nails!
Stylish Summer Pedicure in red
Stylish Summer Pedicure in red polish
Whatever your favorite Summer Pedicure color is, love it or hate it, the biggest trend in toes this summer is bright crazy colors for decoration of nails like orange, gold, and blue. It’s not that this is the only trend, it just happens to be the one popping up everywhere.
Amazing Summer Pedicure with rhinestones
Summer Pedicure in purple color with pebbles
I just got back from getting a pedicure for summer holiday and let me tell you, there is nothing that makes a woman feel sexier than pretty toes. All you have to do is take a peak down at your toes to be reminded of how beautiful your Summer Pedicure nails are.
RED PEDICURE IN FOR SUMMER SEASON
I just got back from getting a pedicure and let me tell you, there is nothing that makes a woman feel sexier than pretty toes. Simple red pedicure – all you have to do is take a peak down at your red pedicure to be reminded of how beautiful you are.
Amazing Red pedicure decorated with white polka dots
Pointed red pedicure
Whatever your favorite pedicure color is, love it or hate it, the biggest trend in toes this red lacquer is bright crazy colors like orange, gold, and blue. It’s not that this is the only trend, it just happens to be the one popping up everywhere.
DECORATION OF RED PEDICURE
I wasn’t sure how red pedicure seem I felt about these unusual picks until I saw them on quite a few of my friends and I must say, they look really great with your best fake bake. Tan toes and VINYL Deborah Lippmann in Call Me look very sexy and a dark red metallic will look great with those gold snakeskin sandals you’ve been saving for that special evening. I can’t decorated Red pedicure Vinyl’s chic little bottles anyway, so this is a great excuse to pick up one more!
Red pedicure with Feng Shui motives
RED PEDICURE WITH DECORATION IN BLACK
According to Sephora’s Jessica Anderson white nails are the trend of the moment for pedicure. Although my favorite for more natural tones is an American pedicure(like French, but with more pink fleshy tones), I like the concept of white nail art. This looks very chic with this red pedicure trends , picture white nails with a bronze purse or white toes peeping out of gold sandals with your best nails glow. I’m loving it already!
When the summer, the cabinet must be removed sandals and flip-flops. To be even more beautiful, open footwear is required to be worn by well-maintained feet. For this purpose it is nice to go to a regular pedicure with specialists in beauty salons. It is good that procedure be done at least once a month. French pedicure with decoration.
If you still can not afford to go as often it is better to keep the beauty of your feet at home. Here are some basic steps you must follow when carrying out the procedure at home:
1. It is advisable to make a pedicure to clean nails. So before you start the process, erase a nice polish on nails.
2. Fill a small dish (if you have one) or bowl with warm water, not hot. It add your favorite salts. They may be aromatic (specifically pedicure) or sea salt. Place your feet inside and stand no less than 15-20 minutes to be able to soften the cuticles and the pedicure.
3. Once you’ve done with soaking, remove feet and dry them with a towel.
4. Apply your favorite cream soles. It may be moisturizing, nourishing and softening. Manicure and pedicure in brown with black flowers.
5. Start procedure carefully push the cuticles. If pedicure - how to make your feet krasivine love to have skins, carefully trim them down with this equipment. It is not generally advisable to cut the cuticles, but it is up to individual choice.
6. When you are finished clearing the cuticles should cut the nails. It can be either with scissors or with nail-cutter . The only condition is that no bevel many corners of the nail to not srasne skin when it begins to grow.
7. Remove grubovatata skin with scrub or a special file for the fifth. Do not cut the callus, however, so as not to injure and healthy skin. Better leave this to the specialist. Sweet pink pedicure decorated with flowers.
8. Before you go to the application of paint, divide your fingers with pamucheta or special breaks that are more practical because it does not leave hairs on the nails.
VIOLET MANICURE AND PEDICURE DECORATED WITH FLOWERS
9. Nail painting is entirely an individual choice. It is important to first base for the varnish applied to prevent yellowing nails. Then put and basic. Nice background color to be applied twice. As dry is superimposed again based varnish to protect the principal from flaking.
10. If there is a dried out nail varnish is better to be cleaned with tufichka (ear swab) dipped in nail polish remover. Violet manicure and pedicure decorated with flowers.
If you do not like your feet, you should not put colored polish to draw eyes on them. Apply a flesh-colored or colorless.
MANICURE AND PEDICURE IN PINK AND GRAY
Every women love their nails and want to keep them beautiful and healthy. But they cared only for their manicure and forget for pedicure. Manicure and pedicure in pink and gray decorated with flowers. It`s so wrong. All young girl or woman have to care for own pedicure to seem good.
SOFT FRENCH MANICURE AND PEDICURE WITH FLOWERS
There are many type of same manicure and pedicure. Soft French manicure and pedicure with flowers. You must chose your appropriate option of polishing and decoration and make them. Depends of season you observe fashion trend in nail art.
MANICURE AND PEDICURE IN GREEN WITH BUTTERFLIES
If you are young girl and like different ideas for lacquered and decoration chose bright colors of nail polishing and drawing something different. We suggest you manicure and pedicure in gray with butterflies. It`s funny and interesting option of nail art.
CLASSIC FRENCH MANICURE AND PEDICURE DECORATED WITH PEBBLES
For businesswoman is suitable simple type of nail art. Something stylish and fashion – for example Classic French manicure and pedicure decorated with pebbles. Take care for your nails and love them.